About the print edition
This classic reference work presents a political, economic and social account of every country of the world together with facts and analysis. the 2013 edition includes:
• Revised and updated biographical profiles of all current leaders
• Revised economic overviews for every country
• Expanded and updated historical introductions
• Chronology of key political events from April 2011 to March 2012
• NEW ESSAY: The Future Balance of Economic Power by Barry Turner
• NEW: Extensive factsheet on Migration
• NEW EXTRACT: Globalization and Human Mobility, from The Age of Migration by Stephen Castles and Mark J. Miller
• Detailed maps of all 194 countries
In a world when opinion and propaganda can be overwhelming, The Statesman's Yearbook remains the first point of reference for reliable, concise information on any country in the world.
' The fact that so much information can be crammed into one volume is a testament to the care and research involved. Why search on the internet from thousands of sources when it's all here in one?' - The Diplomat
To order copies of The Statesman's Yearbook 2013:
The Statesman's Yearbook is available for institution and librarian subscriptions. Recommend this resource to your librarian or colleague today.